Our Child Policy
Children of all ages are welcome at Summerhill Farm. Kids under the age of 2 sleeping in camp cots can even stay for free.
Ages 3 to 12 accompanied by their parents stay for half price. 12 and over will be charged full price.
Child Friendly Activities:
We welcome our younger guests to Summerhill Guest Farm. We have camp cots, baby bath, and a changing mat at your disposal if any of them are required
Child Friendly Activities include the swimming pool, our outdoor play area with jungle gym, animals as well as plenty of free space for them to run around and play in. So, bring your swimming costume and towels and pack your bike or trike in the car as we have a long driveway.
Family friendly accommodation – Child friendly activities on the farm:
- We have a jungle gym with swings and a swimming pool with a large top step (must be supervised by parents).
- Coco Pops the donkey and Dusty the pony, live on the farm, along with tortoises, guinea pigs and bunnies. We also have chickens and ducks and Farmer Bob is happy to take the children to feed them and collect the eggs.
- Children’s menus are available at breakfast.
- Babysitting is available at a small cost. (Please enquire before arrival)
- There are games in the cupboard in the “Summerhouse” for cold winter days.